Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Your family will totally flip for this cute mini pancake cereal! This viral breakfast cereal is like no other and will surely surprise and delight with every bite. Adorable and simple to make, these precious pancakes taste incredible with mixed berries and maple syrup. If you’re looking to add a little whimsy to your morning meal, dig into this decadent pancake cereal recipe!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp granulated sugar
- 3 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 egg
- ¾ cup milk or buttermilk
- 2 tbsp vegetable or canola oil
- Mixed berries
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, an egg, milk, and oil in a large bowl.
- Transfer the batter to a plastic squeeze bottle.
- Squeeze dime-sized circles of the batter onto the griddle.
- Cook for about 2-3 minutes or until golden brown, then flip and cook the other side for 1-2 minutes or until golden brown.
- Repeat step 5 using the remaining batter.
- Remove the pancakes from the griddle and transfer them to a bowl before serving with mixed berries and maple syrup.
More from In The Know: