Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Shopping for cookware and kitchen tools can get a little pricey. Even small gadgets add up! Like anything, it’s best to shop when there’s a sale. Take Sur La Table’s Anniversary Sale, for example. The retailer is celebrating 50 years in business and marking down over 600 items. You can get up to 50% off top brands like Le Creuset, Nespresso, Vitamix, Cuisinart and GreenPan.
The Anniversary Sale is happening online and in stores now. It’s the perfect time to update your kitchen before the holiday season when you’ll likely be entertaining. Not planning any parties? Well, you can always upgrade your coffee maker or your cookware for yourself.
1. Le Creuset Signature Round Deep Dutch Oven, 5.25-Quart, $249.96 (Orig. $379.95)
Le Creuset started in 1925 with the cocotte (the French word for Dutch oven). So you could say the brand is an expert in making versatile cookware items. You can get its Signature Round Deep Dutch Oven in a brand new color for fall, Nutmeg. If you love the color, you can also score the brand’s Classic Skillet and Casserole Dish with Glass Lid on sale.
2. Teakhaus Edge Grain Reversible Cutting Board, $19.72 (Orig. $59.95)
This teak wood cutting board is about 67% off! The beautiful wood grain will look pretty sitting in your kitchen or on the table — you could also use it to serve charcuterie. It’s 18 inches long and 14 inches wide.
3. Zwilling Motion Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Skillets, Set Of 3, $99.96 (Orig. $262)
You can also save 60% on this set of nonstick skillets from Zwilling. You can use the three different sizes for everyday meals, from omelets to chicken to veggies. Unlike other nonstick cookware items, this set is dishwasher friendly.
4. Zwilling J.A. Henckels 7-Piece Gourmet Knife Block, $179.96 (Orig. $390)
Need new knives? Get this set ASAP. It includes a 3-inch vegetable knife, 4-inch paring knife, 8-inch bread knife, 8-inch chef’s knife, kitchen shears and a 9-inch steel sharpener to keep your blades in tip-top shape. The tools also come with a rubberwood block (pictured above) for storage.
5. Vitamix E310 Explorian Blender, $349.95 (Orig. $449.95)
If you’ve wanted to invest in a Vitamix blender, now is the time to do it because Sur La Table has so many blenders and small appliances on sale. The Explorian is currently the least expensive of the blenders. It’s a bit smaller than the others, with a 48-ounce blending container. But it has a powerful 2-peak horsepower motor that, according to the product description, crushes ice and other ingredients fast and easily.
6. Sur La Table Stoneware Bakers With Lids, Set Of 3, $55.96 (Orig. $70.00)
These bakers are great for entertaining, mostly because of the lids. You can use them to serve casseroles, desserts and more. You can make your dish in advance and store it in the fridge with the lid on, or easily take it with you to a party.
7. Sur La Table Ratchet Mill, $19.72 (Orig. $24.95)
This ratchet mill has a ceramic stone grinder to grind salt, pepper and other spices. You can adjust the grind from fine to coarse. It’s not that big — it could be a great housewarming gift or holiday stocking stuffer. Get it in red, white, black or gray.
If you liked this article, check out Le Creuset’s new mini pumpkin Dutch ovens — they’re less than $40.
More from In The Know:
- Make perfect fluffy eggs and golden pancakes every single time in this stylish, affordable nonstick pan
- Our Place just launched the cutest tiny Cast Iron Always Pan, and it's only $60
- If you only splurge on one new pair of shoes for fall, make it these ultra cool (and comfortable!) combat boots
- Ruggable's new machine-washable faux hide rugs honestly look and feel better than the real thing