Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Quality cookware can cost quite a lot. But if your kitchen needs an update and you want to save some cash, the high-end kitchen store Sur La Table just launched its Cookware Event, and items are up to 50% off.
There are loads of can’t-miss deals on cookware you’re bound to love, from cast-iron pans and stainless steel pots to nonstick sets. You can shop the deals online or in-store. Nonetheless, if you shop online, all cookware ships for free.
One classic best-seller on sale is the enameled cast-iron Le Creuset Dutch Oven. The 5.25-quart size is $130 off for a limited time, and it’s available in 11 different colors. Use it for roasting a chicken, cooking family meals, slow cooking, deep-frying, baking and more. Its lid seals in heat and moisture, so dishes baste in their own juices. Everything comes out extra flavorful.
Le Creuset Signature Oval Dutch Oven, 5.25-Quart, $249.96 (Orig. $379.95)
1. GreenPan Craft Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set With Bonus Pan Protectors, $499.96 (Orig. $950)
This set of diamond-infused nonstick stainless steel cookware is extremely durable and oven-safe up to 600 degrees Fahrenheit. You’re going to want to use these pieces all of the time. Luckily, the Sur La Table-exclusive set is nearly 50% off right now.
2. Zwilling Motion Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Skillets, Set Of 3, $99.96 (Orig. $244)
You can also save 60% on this set of nonstick skillets from Zwilling. You can use the three different sizes for everyday meals, from omelets to chicken to veggies. Unlike many other nonstick cookware items, this set is dishwasher-friendly, too.
3. Le Creuset Bistro Grill, 12.5”, $119.96 (Orig. $169.95)
Grill meats, veggies, cheese and more indoors on Le Creuset’s enameled cast-iron Bistro Grill pan. Like an outdoor grill, its ribbed surface allows fat to drain from food and creates those coveted grill marks. Plus, the pan is pretty enough to go from the stove (or oven) to the table.
4. Staub Rectangular Bakers, Set Of 3, $99.96 (Orig. $243)
Deals like this don’t come along every day. Get this set of high-quality Staub bakers for nearly 60% off! They’re ceramic, so they’ll retain heat well and won’t absorb moisture, no matter what you’re baking or roasting.
5. Staub Daily Pan, 2.9-Quart, $179.96 (Orig. $400)
Like the name says, you can use this pan daily, for cooking omelets in the morning to casseroles at night. The Staub Daily Pan features enameled cast iron that retains and distributes heat evenly for better cooking.
If you liked this article, you should check out the knives Gordon Ramsay calls “the best in the business” — and get them while they’re on sale.
More from In The Know:
- Kim Petras rocks all M·A·C everything for her flirty In The Know cover makeup look
- H&M's massive spring sale is on now — here's everything I'm buying as a shopping editor
- Lightweight spring jackets are already on sale at Nordstrom — grab one now while prices are low and your size is still in stock
- Um, Tory Burch's sale section is so good right now! Get up to 60% off handbags, sandals and clothes for spring