There are few things more frustrating in life than running out of outlets. Whether you live in an apartment or a larger home, it always seems like there are never enough outlets to accommodate your tech gadgets and household electronics.
One of the easiest, safest and most cost-effective ways to add more outlets to your space is investing in a quality power strip that also has surge protection. Luckily, there are actually tons of surge protector deals on Amazon right now.
When shopping for a power strip, in particular, surge protection should be the No. 1 feature you look for since it protects your original outlets from overheating and keeps any potential dangers, like fires, at bay.
1. Mifaso Power Strip With 3 Outlets And 3 USB Ports, $9.59 (Orig. $15.99)
2. ECHOGEAR On-Wall Surge Protector with 6 Pivoting AC Outlets, $13.99 (Orig. $19.99)
3. USB Wall Charger and Surge Protector with 5 Outlet Extenders and 4 USB Ports, $15.97 (Orig. $19.98)
4. Huntkey 6 AC Outlets Surge Protector With 3 USB Charging Ports, $15.99 (Orig. $39.99)
5. Anker Power Strip Surge Protector With 6 Outlets And 3 USB Ports, $17.98 (Orig. $25.99)
6. HANYCONY Surge Protector Power Strip With 8 Wide Outlets And 4 USB Charging Ports, $17.99 (Orig. $26.99)
7. Belkin Commercial Power Strip Surge Protector with 7 AC Outlets, $18.65 (Orig. $19.99)
8. CCCEI Fast-Charging Desk Clamp Power Strip With 500J Surge Protector, $19.99 (Orig. $24.99)
9. JACKYLED Power Strip Tower Surge Protector With 12 Outlets And 6 USB Ports, $25.58 (Orig. $40.99)
10. Anker Power Strip Surge Protector With 12 Outlets and 3 USB Ports, $26.99 (Orig. $35.99)
Your Prime Day Shopping Guide: See all of our Prime Day coverage. Shop the best Prime Day deals on Yahoo Life. Follow Engadget for the best Amazon Prime Day tech deals. Learn about Prime Day trends on In The Know. Hear from Autoblog’s car experts on must-shop auto-related Prime Day deals and find Prime Day sales to shop on AOL, handpicked just for you.
More from In The Know: