Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
With plenty of snow days ahead (*crosses fingers*), now is the perfect time to take stock of your cold-weather wardrobe.
If yours could use a few fresh pieces, you’re in luck because The North Face’s Black Friday sale is still live! Right now, the retailer is offering up to 40% off select styles for men, women and kids, as well as accessories and gear. From winter boots and jackets to bags and hoodies, The North Face can outfit the whole family in top-quality, cozy styles.
1. Women’s Campshire Pullover Hoodie 2.0, $89 (Orig. $149)
Cozy up this season in this sweet sherpa hoodie.
2. Women’s Monarch Triclimate Jacket, $156 (Orig. $260)
This jacket combines a waterproof outer layer with an insulated liner so you can tackle any kind of day.
3. Women’s Printed ThermoBall™ Eco Hoodie 2.0, $144 (Orig. $240)
This lightweight, slim-fit jacket is made with 100% recycled materials and is shockingly warm.
4. Women’s Back-To-Berkeley III Leather Waterproof Boots, $104 (Orig. $149)
These stylish and waterproof boots feature OrthoLite footbeds and padded suede collars.
5. Women’s Garment Dye Crew, $39 (Orig. $65)
This simple crewneck is great to wear on its own or as a base layer under coats on colder days.
6. Men’s Roxborough Luxe Hooded Jacket, $150 (Orig. $250)
Don’t miss out on saving $100 on this goose-down, hooded puffer jacket!
7. Men’s Class V Belted Pants, $47 (Orig. $79)
The pants are made with 68% recycled nylon, have a water-repellent finish and offer UPF+ 40 protection.
8. Men’s VECTIV™ Fastpack Mid FUTURELIGHT™ Boots, $108 (Orig. $155)
In stock in sizes 7-14, these boots are waterproof, breathable and surprisingly lightweight.
9. Men’s Campshire Pullover Hoodie, $89 (Orig. $149)
You won’t want to take this super soft sherpa hoodie off all winter.
10. Men’s ThermoBall™ Traction Booties, $48 (Orig. $69)
These insulated booties can be worn inside and out, and they are in stock in sizes 7-14.
More from In The Know: