Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
There’s almost nowhere you can’t wear a sweater in the fall. Bust out your favorite chunky knits, soft cashmere or oversized cardigans — it’s time to show off your collection. However, if your wardrobe could use a few new fits, check out Madewell. The brand is having a major sale on sweaters right now, and you could get up to 45% off.
New, regularly full-priced sweaters are now starting at $44.50, so you can grab the season’s best trends for less. Save on sweater vests, cardigans, cashmere, turtlenecks, wrap sweaters and more. Additionally, you can get 25% off orders of $100 or more and 30% off orders of $200 or more when you use the code GOSPREE at checkout.
Not sure where to start? Take a look below at five best-selling sweaters for fall that are on sale at Madewell right now. (Plus, with code GOSPREE, you can save even more on most of them.)
1. Melwood Square-Neck Pullover Sweater, $54.50 (Orig. $95)
The Melwood Square Neck Pullover Sweater is a Madewell best-seller — more than 1,000 people have ordered it in the last seven days, according to the product’s page. The cozy yarn sweater has a slightly cropped fit, so the hem sits at the top of your jeans, and relaxed sleeves.
2. Wiltshire V-Neck Pullover Sweater, $69.99 (Orig. $98)
This “peasant-style” sweater has voluminous sleeves, a boxy fit and a notched neckline that ties together both preppy and bohemian styles. It’s knit with a light wool-blend yarn you can wear with pretty much anything.
3. Patchwork Sweater Vest, $64.50 (Orig. $89.50)
This soft patchwork sweater vest is great on its own or looks stylish over a fitted turtleneck on chillier days. Get it in this Antique Cream or Cargo Green.
4. Cameron Ribbed Cardigan Sweater, $54.50 (Orig. $98)
Knitted with Madewell’s Coziest Yarn, which the brand describes as “kitten-on-a-cloud soft,” this ribbed cardigan is boxy and slightly cropped. You can wear it on its own or over another top. Get it in Deep Indigo or a few other colors.
5. Whitlock Wrap Cardigan Sweater, $74.50 (Orig. $118)
According to the product’s page, more than 1,700 people have added the Whitlock Wrap Cardigan to their carts in the last seven days. The wrap design pairs perfectly with jeans and flats or your favorite pair of loafers.
If you liked this article, check out this $13 clear suitcase cover that will keep your luggage scuff-free during baggage handling and TSA.
Special Offer for YouGet up to 70% off Nike best sellers at Dick's Sporting Goods
More from In The Know:
- These ‘90s trends are back for fall — and I’m obsessed with them
- Stock up on moisturizing skin care products for winter at CVS, and you'll earn $50 in rewards
- Use free CVS Pickup to get your last-minute Halloween items quickly
- Amazon shoppers discovered this handy mini car vacuum cleaner that's perfect for dust, pet hair, bugs and more: 'Picks up almost anything'