Chicken is the perfect meal prep food because it’s quick, easy, and inexpensive. Plus, it pairs well with vegetables, rice, or just about any side you have on hand! On this episode of In The Know: Recipe Remix, TikTok-famous chef Shihan Chowdhury (@chilipeppercooks) shares his recipe for juicy skillet chicken thighs, which will bring heaps of flavor to your lunch hour and beyond!
- 4 boneless chicken thighs, without skin
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 2 tsp hot paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp avocado oil
- 1 Thai chili pepper, diced
- Wearing gloves, place the chicken thighs in a bowl.
- Add the avocado oil and the remaining ingredients to the bowl with the chicken and thoroughly mix, making sure the chicken is completely covered. Set aside and marinate for at least 12 hours.
- Once the chicken thighs have marinated, add oil to a skillet on medium-low heat and cook the chicken for about 5-7 minutes on one side, and then about 5 minutes on the other side. Plate, serve, and dig in!
More from In The Know: