Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
This bright and delicious Shamrock Shake recipe is a grown-up twist on a St. Patrick’s Day fast food staple. A combination of Baileys Irish Cream liqueur, crème de menthe, creamy ice cream, and peppermint topped with whipped cream and Lucky Charms, make this spiked green milkshake the life of the “paddy”! For a shamrockin’ St. Patrick’s Day, try this boozy take on the classic Shamrock Shake!
- 3 large scoops of vanilla ice cream (about ¼ cups each)
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- ½ tsp peppermint extract
- 6 drops green food coloring
- 6 tbsp Baileys Irish cream liqueur
- 3 tbsp crème de menthe
- Whipped cream for topping
- Lucky Charms marshmallows for topping
- In the blender, combine vanilla ice cream, heavy cream, crème de menthe, Baileys liqueur, peppermint extract, and food coloring until completely smooth.
2. Finally, pour into a glass and top with whipped cream followed by Lucky Charms marshmallows before serving.