Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Cranberry wins for best supporting actor during the holidays. It shows up in sauce, salads, and pastries. And now, you can add drinks to that list with this tasty cranberry vanilla gin spritzer. Raise a glass to this easy holiday drink recipe.
- 1 slice of orange peel (2 inches in size)
- 1 small handful of fresh cranberries
- 2 dashes of orange bitters
- 2 ounces gin
- 1 ounce of vanilla bean syrup
- 1 tablespoon of orange juice
- Club soda
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the orange peel, cranberries and bitters until the cranberries are nice and crushed.
- Add the ice, gin, vanilla syrup and orange juice.
- Shake well.
- Fill a glass with ice, and strain the gin mixture into it. Top with club soda and serve immediately. Cheers!
More from In The Know: