Nothing hits the spot when you’re sitting poolside or beachside quite like a daiquiri. A classic daiquiri is typically made with white rum, fresh lime juice, and cane sugar. The tasty Rum Sour-like drink is a fresh cocktail that pairs well with a warm day. Daiquiris can take on a variety of different flavors and are often blended with ice as well. On this episode of In The Know: Bar Master, mixologist and cocktail expert, Josué Gonzaléz (@josue.allday) remixes the traditional daiquiri cocktail recipe with his own special twist to create the Kiwi Kool.
- 1.5 oz Brugal 1888 Rum
- 0.25 oz Yellow Chartreuse liqueur
- 0.75 oz Re’al Kiwi Syrup
- 0.75 oz fresh lime juice
- Ice for shaking
- Lime and/or flower for garnish
- Pour the kiwi syrup into a cocktail shaker, followed by the fresh lime juice, Yellow Chartreuse, and rum.
- Add ice cubes to the shaker and give it a vigorous shake.
- Double strain the cocktail into a glass and add your lime and flower garnish.
More from In The Know: