Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Eggnog is a classic Christmas beverage that people look forward to all year. If you’re an eggnog head, then you want to maximize your intake of the festive treat over the holidays. What better way to consume eggnog than in a tasty holiday dessert? If you’re looking for a new spin on classic eggnog, try this delicious eggnog pudding recipe that even Scrooge himself would love.
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- A pinch of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 1/4 cup eggnog
- 3 egg yolks
- Whipped cream for topping
- Peppermint candy for garnish
- Mix the sugar, cornstarch, salt, ground cinnamon, eggnog and egg yolks in a saucepan.
- Place the pan over medium heat on the stove, and whisk the ingredients until the pudding is thickened and it coats the back of your spoon. This should take about 5-8 minutes.
- Pour the pudding into a medium-sized bowl and cover with plastic wrap. The plastic wrap should touch the top of the pudding. Place the pudding in the fridge to set for around 3 hours.
- One cooled and set, divide the pudding into dessert cups and top with whipped cream and peppermint candy pieces. Dig in!
More from In The Know: