Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
This gingerbread eggnog cocktail combines two classic holiday flavors into one festive, boozy beverage. Sipping on this sweet cocktail is the perfect way to celebrate the holiday season, and it’s sure to be a hit at any holiday party or gathering!
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (for rimming glasses)
- 4 teaspoons sugar (for rimming glasses)
- 4 ounces eggnog
- 4 ounces vodka
- 4 ounces Kahlua
- 3 ounces molasses
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Whipped cream for topping
- Nutmeg for topping (optional)
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in a shallow plate or bowl.
- Dip each glass into a shallow plate filled with ¼ inch of water, then dip in cinnamon-sugar until the rim is covered.
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, eggnog, vodka, Kahlua, molasses and ginger. Shake until combined.
- Pour into glasses and top with whipped cream and optional ground nutmeg. Cheers!
More from In The Know: