Welcome to Best Bites, a twice-weekly video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie. Check back on Tuesdays and Thursdays for new episodes!
- 1 store-bought, reduced-fat graham cracker crust
- 3 ounces sugar-free lime gelatin
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 8 ounces fat-free whipped topping
- 12 ounces key lime pie-flavored yogurt
- In a large bowl, mix gelatin and boiling water and stir until gelatin is dissolved.
- Using a wire whisk, stir in yogurt. Then, stir in whipped topping.
- Spoon mixture into graham cracker crust and spread evenly.
- Refrigerate pie for at least 2 hours or until set. Then serve.
If you enjoyed making this dessert, try making this one next.
More from In The Know: