Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
This ain’t your average breakfast sandwich! Consisting of a mouthwatering mix of creamy mashed avocados, cheesy fried eggs, savory bacon, and zesty bell peppers on a flaky, buttery croissant, this breakfast sandwich takes your basic bacon, egg, and cheese to the next level. With its delicious medley of flavors and textures, you’ll want to make this sandwich a regular in your meal rotation. If you’re looking for a new twist on an old favorite, try this ultimate breakfast sandwich.
- 2 croissants
- 2 avocados
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 2 slices of bacon
- 1 tsp olive oil
- 1 red bell pepper (sliced)
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp butter
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices of cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut the croissants in half lengthwise using a serrated knife and set them aside.
- Cut the avocados in half and remove the pits. Scoop the avocado pulp into a bowl, then mash and season with salt and pepper, lemon juice, and olive oil, and set aside.
- Heat your skillet and place 2 strips of raw bacon in the middle section.
- Add olive oil to the top right compartment of the pan, then add sliced peppers and season with garlic powder and salt and pepper.
- Lightly grease the two left compartments of the skillet, then crack an egg in each one.
- Add a little butter to the large compartment on the right side, then toast the croissants one half at a time until lightly browned.
- Cover each egg with 2 slices of cheddar cheese.
- Immediately assemble the sandwiches while the eggs are fresh. Spread a layer of mashed avocado on one half of a croissant, followed by bacon, red peppers, the fried egg with cheese, and top with the other croissant half.
More from In The Know: