Make a high-end meal at home! In this episode of ITK: Eats, we show you how to make a lobster quesadilla because there’s nothing better than buttery lobster and cheesy quesadillas. The recipe is surprisingly easy to make, so it’s perfect for anything from weeknight meals to fun dinner party options. Here’s how to make a delicious lobster quesadilla:
Lodge pre-seasoned cast iron pan
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup whole milk
- 5 cups shredded Monterey jack cheese
- 4 tortillas
- 1 pound chopped and cooked lobster
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 4 sliced scallions
1. To make the cheese sauce: Melt two tablespoons of butter over medium heat in a saucepan. Add the flour, and mustard, and then cook for one minute. Stir in the milk and remove the saucepan from heat before stirring one cup of cheese.
2. To form the lobster quesadilla: In a cast iron skillet, melt four tablespoons of butter over medium-high heat. Put a tortilla into the melted butter, then place some cheese, lobster meat and cheese sauce on top. Sprinkle on corn and scallions, then top with more cheese. Fold the tortilla closed and cook for another one to two minutes.
3. Repeat with the other tortillas to make four more lobster quesadillas.
In The Know by Yahoo is now available on Apple News — follow us here!
More from In The Know:
Solo Stove’s new Pi Fire converts your fire pit into a pizza oven, and it's 40% off for a limited time
TikTokers are calling this vacation outfit planning hack a total game changer: 'you are living in the year 3000'
Red Lobster server divides TikTok after sharing how much she makes in tips for one night of work
14 wide-leg pants for summer that will trick everyone into thinking you have your life together