Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Having a solid repertoire of cold weather cocktails will make sure your chilly winter nights are filled with tasty, boozy comfort. This spiced pear apple cocktail is no exception! Featuring fresh fruit, cinnamon, and rum, this cozy cocktail is sure to be a hit at any holiday party.
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/4 fresh pear, chopped
- 3 cups organic apple juice
- 2 cinnamon sticks (and a couple more for garnish)
- 6 ounces rum
- Pear or apple slices for garnish
- In a pot, combine water, sugar, chopped pear, organic apple juice, and 2 cinnamon sticks.
- Heat to simmer, then simmer for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and strain into a heat-proof bowl.
- Add rum and stir.
- Ladle into a glass coffee mug, or any other heat-proof glass.
- Garnish with a pear or apple slice and cinnamon sticks. Cheers!
More from In The Know: