Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Savory, satisfying, and simple to make, this one-pan dish features a mélange of sautéed vegetables and shrimp tossed together with noodles and a flavorful teriyaki soy sauce. Both healthy and delicious, this quick and hearty dish is destined to be a favorite in your household. If you’re looking for a new meal that’s easy to whip up and anything but bland, this teriyaki shrimp and noodles recipe is right up your alley.
- ⅓ cup low-sodium soy sauce
- ¼ cup teriyaki sauce
- ¼ cup scallions, sliced
- 1 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp garlic, chopped
- 8 oz. snap peas
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1 ½ cups carrots, shredded
- 1 lb. peeled & deveined shrimp
- 8 oz. cooked rice noodles
- 2 tbsp roasted peanuts, chopped
- Whisk together soy sauce, teriyaki sauce, sliced scallions, and crushed red pepper flakes in a small bowl and set aside.
- Add olive oil to a large skillet over medium heat. Next, add the chopped garlic, snap peas, broccoli florets, and shredded carrots, then stir and sauté for 3-5 minutes.
- Toss in the shrimp and sauté for another 3-5 minutes or until the shrimp turns pink.
- Pour the sauce into the skillet and thoroughly stir to make sure everything is coated evenly.
- Turn the heat down to a simmer for a few minutes to let the sauce thicken slightly.
- Toss in cooked rice noodles and crushed roasted peanuts, then plate and serve with a beautiful set of reusable chopsticks.
More from In The Know: