Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Creamy and flavorful, this easy tiramisu recipe is the perfect make-ahead, no-bake dessert to serve at your next dinner party. The coffee-flavored Italian dessert is a timeless classic, and the best part about this simple recipe is that there are no eggs involved. Serve this tiramisu up to a crowd, or keep it all to yourself.
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 16 oz. mascarpone cheese
- ¾ cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups of espresso, room temperature
- 3 tbsp Kahlua
- 14 oz. ladyfinger biscuits
- 3 ½ tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 oz. dark chocolate, shaved
- In your standup mixer, combine the whipping cream, vanilla, and a dash of salt. Mix until your whipped cream is soft and fluffy. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add the mascarpone cheese and powdered sugar. Mix with a spatula until well combined.
- Add the whipped cream to the mascarpone and powdered sugar mixture, and combine them together.
- In another bowl, mix the espresso and Kahlua together.
- Dip your ladyfinger biscuits in the espresso mixture, and then lay them across the bottom of a baking dish.
- Then, spread a layer of the mascarpone and whipped cream mixture over the ladyfinger biscuits.
- Sprinkle the cocoa powder through a sieve over the whipped cream and mascarpone layer.
- Next, do another layer of ladyfinger biscuits dipped in the espresso, followed by another layer of the whipped cream and mascarpone mixture.
- Finally, top with the remaining cocoa powder.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- Remove the dish from the refrigerator and top with dark chocolate shavings. Enjoy!
More from In The Know:
Found: The largest jumbo claw clips in existence
Woman goes viral after she learns how to recreate trending TikTok sounds in sign language
8 pieces of waterproof jewelry you can wear all summer long
Toss these 8 wrinkle-free styles into your suitcase for no-stress spring break packing