Delicious, energizing, and vibrant, it’s no surprise that matcha beverages have been trending for what feels like forever. But if you’re looking to expand your matcha horizons away from its traditional dark green presentation, this iced matcha drink with strawberry milk is the perfect option. Featuring earthy matcha sweetened with a homemade strawberry milk, this unique concoction is as visually appealing as it is tasty.
- 2 tbsps hot water
- 2 tsps matcha powder
- ½ tsp honey
- ½ cup cold water
- 1 cup milk of choice
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup frozen strawberries
- Fresh strawberries, for garnish
- Fresh mint, for garnish
- Strawberry jam (optional)
- Add the hot water to a small carafe or heat-safe jar or glass, then add the matcha powder and stir.
- Drizzle in the honey and the cold water, then stir well and set aside.
- Make the strawberry milk by adding your milk of choice, vanilla extract, and frozen strawberries to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add ice to a glass, then fill about halfway with the matcha.
- Add a couple more scoops of ice, then top off with the strawberry milk.
- Garnish with a fresh strawberry on the rim and some fresh mint.
- For some extra strawberry flavor, add a scoop of fresh strawberry jam. Enjoy!
More from In The Know:
7 easy and chic airport outfit ideas for spring break szn
Man wonders why some women post this detail in their online dating bios
Here are the 7 best viral sunscreens at Sephora, because you need more sun protection in your life
All the NYC fashion girlies are wearing faux leather vests — jump on the trend with this $50 Amazon find