Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Welcome to Best Bites, a video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie.
Brighten up your day with this awesome yet super easy tie-dye toast. All you need is a few slices of your favorite bread or bagel, cream cheese, food coloring and a little creativity. Eat it for breakfast or have it as a snack, but either way, you’ll probably want to snap a pic of this beauty.
- Slices of your favorite bread, toasted
- 2 cups cream cheese, divided into 5 small bowls
- Assorted food coloring (orange, green, yellow, blue and purple)
- 12 Color Vibrant Cake Food Coloring Set, $10.99
- ZYLISS Sandwich Knife and Condiment Spreader, $4.99
- Proctor Silex Four-Slice Extra-Wide Slot Toaster, $22.99
- Small Glass Bowls with Lids, 6.25 ounce, Set of 8, $22.77
- Combine three drops of purple food coloring with one bowl of cream cheese. (Pro tip: You can use blue and red dye to make purple if you can’t find purple food coloring,) Repeat this step with green, orange, yellow and blue food coloring in the remaining bowls.
- Spoon a dollop of each color of cream cheese on your bread of choice. Try to place each spoonful in a straight line around the edge of one corner of the toast.
- Using a flat knife, spread to mix colors into a tie-dye design and enjoy.
If you enjoyed making this dish, you should also try making Kylie Jenner’s French toast recipe.
More from In The Know: