Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
If you’re craving a snack that will satisfy your appetite without leaving you feeling too stuffed, you’ll definitely want to sample these three different takes on a classic recipe for burrata toast. Easy to make with few ingredients required, each burrata toast variety offers a diverse array of flavors and textures, whether you’re in the mood for something savory, sweet, or refreshing. For a snack that transforms one recipe into three, why not try one (or all) of these burrata toast varieties?
- 3 slices bread (thick)
- 3 tbsps olive oil, extra as needed
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 ball burrata cheese
- Cherry tomatoes
- Red pepper flakes
- Fresh basil
- First, lay out thick slices of bread on a baking sheet.
- Brush olive oil on each slice of bread and bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes, or until toasted.
- Rub a clove of garlic over the toasted bread slices before transferring each piece to its own plate.
- Cover the toasted bread with a layer of burrata cheese.
- Drizzle honey over one piece of bread, followed by a sprinkling of thyme.
- Layer several pieces of prosciutto on another slice of bread, then sprinkle red pepper flakes over it.
- Add cherry tomatoes cut into thirds on the last slice of bread before adding a few fresh basil leaves.
More from In The Know: