Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
In this episode of In The Know Cooking: Kitchen Etc, content creator and chef, Tway Nguyen (@twaydabae), gives her amped up take on the viral feta pasta trend, using fresh, homemade pasta and crispy pancetta to kick things up a notch!
- Fresh pasta dough
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes
- 8 oz block feta cheese
- 8 oz pancetta
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- 1 lemon
- Toasted bread crumbs
- Fresh parmesan cheese
- Preheat your oven to 400°F.
- Add cherry tomatoes, feta cheese and garlic cloves to a roasting pan.
- Season with chili flakes and salt and pepper, then coat with olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 400°F.
- Cover your working surface and pasta dough in flour, and roll out dough until it’s thin enough to see through it.
- Cut the pasta noodles.
- Heat cast iron skillet and sauté the pancetta until crispy.
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Make a sauce by combining the cherry tomatoes and feta, then add the pasta.
More from In The Know: