Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
In this episode of In The Know Cooking: Kitchen Etc, content creator and chef, Tway Nguyen (@twaydabae), shares her tasty, refined take on the Dalgona coffee TikTok trend. Featuring condensed milk and a roasted peanut and sesame seed topping, this Vietnamese-inspired coffee is a flavor-packed way to start the day!
- 2 tbsp. instant coffee powder
- 2 tbsp. sugar
- ¼ cup condensed milk
- 2 oz. peanuts
- 2 oz. sesame seeds
- Add sesame seeds and peanuts to a pan, and roast until toasty.
- Crush the roasted seeds and nuts in a mortar and pestle, and add salt to taste.
- Using a measuring spoon, add equal parts instant coffee, sugar, and boiling water to a bowl.
- Use a hand mixer to whisk the coffee until it foams and soft peaks start to form.
- Combine condensed milk and boiling water in a coffee glass.
- Add coffee foam, top with the crushed seeds and nuts, and enjoy!
More from In The Know: