Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
In this episode of In The Know Cooking: Kitchen Etc, content creator and chef, Tway Nguyen (@twaydabae), gives her tasty take on the viral TikTok tortilla hack. Incorporating unique ingredients like Chinese sausage and pork floss, Tway’s recipe brings tons of fun flavors and textures into the fold!
- 1 tortilla
- 2 Chinese sausages
- 2 eggs
- 8 oz. Chinese broccoli
- 8 oz. mozzarella cheese
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- Pork floss (enough to garnish)
- Salt and pepper
- Kewpie mayo
- Cilantro (optional)
- Crack two eggs into your bowl and add in the fish sauce. Combine and add the mixture to a heated and oiled sauce pan. Cook the eggs, and then set aside.
- Roast broccoli at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes.
- Prepare the remaining fillings by chopping into small pieces and cooking the sausages.
- Cut one slit into the tortilla and begin assembling the fillings. In one quarter, add the eggs. In the next quarter, add the roasted broccoli, then add the sausage and mozzarella cheese into the final two quarters respectively. Sprinkle some pork floss over all of the fillings, followed by a drizzle of chili oil.
- Fold tortilla delicately and add onto heated pan, and use another pan to press down on the tortilla (a panini press would also work). Cook until the cheese melts, then add some Kewpie mayo on top followed by an optional pinch of cilantro. Enjoy!
More from In The Know: