Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
In this episode of In The Know Cooking: Kitchen Etc, content creator and chef, Tway Nguyen (@twaydabae), gives her take on the TikTok famous upside down pizza. With toppings like juicy pineapple and spicy jalapeño, this version of the viral upside down dish is sure to have your taste buds flipping out!
- 8 oz pineapple
- 8 oz mushrooms
- 8 oz pepperoni
- 4 oz jalapeños
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese
- Premade dough
- Olive oil
- Add pineapple chunks to a cast iron skillet, and follow with sliced mushrooms, jalapeños and pepperoni.
- Top the layer of toppings with grated mozzarella cheese and marinara sauce.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Using a pin roller, roll out the premade dough until it’s the size of the skillet that you’re using.
- Cover your toppings with the rolled out pizza dough, making sure to tuck in the edges of the dough, then brush some olive oil on top.
- Bake at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
7. Carefully flip the pizza onto a serving dish, slice with a pizza wheel, and enjoy!
More from In The Know: