Put the pumpkin spice latte down. This is not a drill, Autumn Girl — UGG boots have UGGguards now.
Fall is here, winter is approaching, and that means it’s UGG season. But the fashionably ugly boot brand’s latest viral product isn’t a shoe this time around — it’s an accessory.
TikTokers have gone mad for UGGguards, a silicone rubber waterproof outsole (sold in a range of colors) that protects from heavy weather conditions like water, rain and snow. However, the $50 UGGguards are only compatible with shoes that have “a flat outsole and rounded, closed toe,” according to UGG.
TikToker @ssscriva tried the UGGguards on a slew of sneakers — from New Balance and adidas to Converse and Karhu.
Not all UGG lovers were sold on the idea of the guards, however.
He preferred how the UGGs looked without the guard on but was still on the fence.
More from In The Know:
- MrBeast gives away $2.5 million jet in YouTube challenge
- The 7 best Dutch oven Prime Day deals under $50 that aren't Le Creuset
- Save on your heating bills this winter with Amazon's top-selling heated blanket on sale
- The 7 best deals under $35 at J.Crew's early Black Friday sale
- Mom's recipe for hidden veggie pasta has a hilarious ending: 'I know the frustration'