Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
The winter months are in full swing and that only means one thing: heavy snow showers and unbearably cold temperatures. While there is arguably nothing we can do to keep these two factors at bay, there’s one thing we can control: how we dress to keep our bodies insulated.
And those who know the brilliance of Uniqlo’s Heattech Collection firsthand (myself included) know that there’s nothing better.
Made from bio-warming material, the items in this collection “provide warmth without bulk.” This particularly makes these pieces perfect to wear under jeans, jackets or even sweatpants as they’re each thin and form-fitting.
The thin layer of fabric provides a subtle-yet-effective layer of warmth against the elements. Here’s how this innovative Heattech technology works: Simply put, each item converts body moisture into heat to keep you comfortable throughout the coldest temperatures.
As a welcomed bonus, the Heattech technology also keeps you fresh through moisture-wicking fibers that release excess moisture, in addition to keeping you warm.
Now that we’ve gone over the brilliance of Uniqlo’s groundbreaking Heattech collection, I’ve rounded up eight men’s pieces that I constantly rotate throughout the winter months, year after year.
Unlike traditional long johns and thermals, these add little-to-no bulk when worn under clothes. Also, the collection’s premium craftsmanship makes each piece perfect for use as underwear, loungewear or everyday wear.
1. Uniqlo Men’s Heattech Crew Neck Short-Sleeve T-Shirt, $9.90 (Orig. $14.90)
2. Uniqlo Men’s Heattech V-Neck Short-Sleeve T-Shirt, $9.90 (Orig. $14.90)
3. Uniqlo Men’s Heattech Ultra Warm Long Johns, $19.90 (Orig. $29.90)
4. Uniqlo Men’s Heattech Ultra Warm Long-Sleeve T-Shirt, $19.90 (Orig. $29.90)
5. Uniqlo Men’s Heattech Ultra Warm Turtleneck Long-Sleeve T-Shirt, $19.90 (Orig. $29.90)
6. Uniqlo Men’s Heattech Extra Warm Long-Sleeve T-Shirt, $19.90 (Orig. $24.90)
7. Uniqlo Men’s Heattech Low Gauge Socks, $3.90 (Orig. $6.90)
8. Uniqlo Men’s Heattech-Lined Faux Suede Gloves, $9.90 (Orig. $19.90)
If you enjoyed this story, check out this No. 1 best-selling air purifier that ‘removes dust from the air’ before your very eyes.
More from In The Know: