Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
If you are on TikTok (and who isn’t?), you’ve probably been victim to a TikTok Made Me Buy It scenario. The social media app is basically the No. 1 place to find the most viral products of the moment. And there’s a lot of them.
In February alone, TikTokers sold out drugstore foundation, “raked” up pet hair like there was no tomorrow and became moderately obsessed with car visor tissue box holders. Oh, the wonders of the internet — and a credit card.
Check out (and get ready to drop some cash on) the top viral products from February. Just blame that dang credit card statement on TikTok.
1. This glitzy car visor tissue box holder that doubles as a mask holder
TikTok discovered quite the pandemic hack this month: using a car visor tissue box holder to store masks in your car. It’s genius.
Shop: Diamond Visor Tissue Box Holder, $14.59
2. An honesty journal that you should “burn after writing”
With thought-provoking prompts, this journal promotes radical honesty with yourself. Just make sure to burn after writing.
Shop: Burn After Writing By Sharon Jones, $7 (Orig. $14)
3. This teeth whitening pen that supposedly works instantly
Gaining more than 1.7 million likes on TikTok, this whitening pen apparently works instantly, giving you a “head-turning smile.”
Shop: Go Smile Teeth Whitening Pen, $19
4. This rake-like lint roller that picks up pet hair so easily
Shop: KEHOO Lint Rake, $13.99
5. A drugstore foundation that makes your skin super smooth
TikTok loves a quality drugstore beauty find — and this L’Oreal pick fits the bill. With 24-hour wear and a smooth powder formula, TikTok quickly sold out this foundation in February.
Shop: L’Oreal Infallible Fresh Wear Powder Foundation, $14.99
6. A vertical silverware organizer that saves a ton of drawer space
Shop: Kitchen Drawer Organizer Tray For Silverware, $7.99
7. These versatile shoes with interchangeable heels for all occasions
Instead of buying countless different pairs of shoes, Mime et Moi makes shoes with seven interchangeable heels to save closet space — and money.
Shop: Mime Et Moi Heelchanger Shoe, $179
8. These Target plastic dishes that are trendy, practical and, yes, dishwasher safe
For only 50 cents, you can scoop up these cups, bowls and plates from Target to stock your kitchen. And they come in a bunch of fun colors.
Shop: Room Essentials Plastic Bowl, $0.50
9. This random peanut butter stirrer that you’ll actually use
Ever struggle to stir nut butter to combine the separated oil? You aren’t alone — and this bendy gadget makes the job way easier. It’s the kitchen tool you never knew you needed.
Shop: Natural Peanut Butter Stirrer, $15.29
10. A (totally necessary) gadget that cores and fills bananas with Nutella and nut butter
This kitchen gadget cores and fills bananas with yummy spreads, like Nutella, peanut butter and more. Is it necessary? No. But do you need it anyway? TikTok says “yes.”
Shop: Banana Loca Kitchen Gadget, $26.99
11. This genius diaper bag that has a built-in changing pad
Not only is this diaper bag a stylish backpack, but it has a built-in changing pad for on-the-go emergencies. Even if you aren’t going to be a parent any time soon, this is the perfect baby shower gift.
Shop: Diaper Bag Backpack With Built-In Changing Pad, $41.99
12. An iPad case with a light-up keyboard that is just so aesthetic
Shop: iPad Case Keyboard With Light-Up Keyboard, $41.99
13. This rubber fur broom that sweeps up pet hair in a flash
Shop: FURemover Broom, $12.98
14. A food prep kit that houses containers, measuring cups, utensils, cutting boards and more
If you like to food prep, this kit makes it easy, giving you the tools and storage to make the weekdays easy.
Shop: Prepdeck Recipe Preparation Kit, $124.99
15. This alarm clock that runs away from you so you are forced to actually wake up
Waking up is hard to do. This alarm-clock-on-wheels will roll off your table and hide itself, forcing you to get up and at ’em.
Shop: Clocky Alarm Clock On Wheels, $39.99 (Orig. $44.99)
If you liked this story, you might also enjoy the Amazon products we swear by for laying down those baby hairs.
More from In The Know: