Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
We could all use a boost to our immune systems these days, and this creamy, immune-boosting smoothie, with pineapple, mango and oranges, is not only tasty but fortifying.
It’s packed with vitamin C, which protects cells from damage, fights cancer-causing free radicals and improves the body’s defense against germs.
Luckily, making this great breakfast or snack is as easy as throwing a few ingredients into the blender and pushing a button. Here’s what you’ll need.
- 2 oranges
- 3 bananas
- 1/4 cup frozen pineapple and mango mix
- 1/2 cup coconut water
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 cup ice
1. Add all of the ingredients into the blender pitcher.
2. Then blend until it’s smooth and creamy without any chunks.
3. Enjoy with your favorite reusable straw and soak up the benefits of these healthy ingredients.
Pro-Tip: If you’ve got leftovers or aren’t in the mood for a drink, pour the mixture into a silicone popsicle mold. This combo makes for a great, nutritious snack.
If you enjoyed this story, you might like to read more Best Bites for Baby recipes here.
More from In The Know: