Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
On Sunday night, the 2020 MTV Video Music Awards were held and even though most of the night was hosted virtually and outside, the award show still made headlines. From appearances by celebs like Miley Cyrus, Doja Cat, Maluma and more, the night was jammed packed with incredible performances, showstopping red carpet looks and, of course, great music.
Winners from the 2020 VMAs
- Video of the Year: Blinding Lights by The Weeknd
- Song of the Year: Rain on Me by Lady Gaga with Ariana Grande
- Best Collaboration: Rain on Me by Lady Gaga with Ariana Grande
- Best Pop Song: On by BTS
- Best Hip Hop Song: Savage by Megan Thee Stallion
- Best Rock Song: Orphans by Coldplay
- Best Alternative Song: Bloody Valentine by Machine Gun Kelly
- Best Latin Song: Qué Pena by Maluma ft. J Balvin
- Best R&B Song: Blinding Lights by The Weeknd
- Best K-Pop Song: On by BTS
All of these award-winning songs are available to listen to right now on Amazon Music Unlimited. If you’re new to the streaming service, here’s the gist: Amazon Music Unlimited features over 60 million songs, unlimited skips and has tons of expert-curated playlists and stations like “Sounds of Summer 2020” and “Top 100 Most Played” ready to listen to. Plus, the streaming service also recommends songs and playlists for you based on your own listening habits as you use the service.
You can try out Amazon Music Unlimited at no cost for 30 days right now when you take advantage of the free trial. Happy listening!
Shop: Amazon Music Unlimited, Free 30-Day Trial ($9.99/month after)
If you liked this story, you might like to check out Amazon Music’s Rediscovered playlists.
More from In The Know: