Few things hit the spot in the summer like the perfect poolside cocktail. If you’re looking for a new go-to beverage recipe, this vodka mint lemonade is so refreshing that your friends will be begging you to start your own spiked lemonade stand.
What you need
- Leaves from 1 medium-sized bunch of mint
- 4 lemons quartered with seeds removed
- Simple syrup, to taste
- 8-16 oz vodka, more or less to taste
- 4 cups of cold water
- Lemon slices to garnish
- Ice tray
- Place fresh mint leaves in an ice tray, and fill with water. Place the ice tray in the freezer.
- Squeeze and strain the juice from 4 lemons.
- Add lemon juice to the pitcher, and add simple syrup to taste.
- Add vodka.
- Add mint ice cubes and lemon slices.
- Pour in 4 cups of cold water.
- Stir well, then pour into glasses and garnish with remaining mint leaves. Enjoy!
Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
In The Know is now available on Apple News — follow us here!
If you liked this story, read about the best cheap (but expensive-looking) home decor on Amazon.
More from In The Know: