This article is brought to you by Walmart and created by In The Know’s commerce team. If you decide to purchase products through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
November’s slipping by fast, people! It’s time to snag sales while you can, before the best stuff sells out. You’ve got a few more days before December arrives with all its parties and parades to distract you. Why not finish your shopping now so you can truly enjoy the season? We’re making it even easier for you to dash and get done early with our 30 Days of Savings event in partnership with Walmart. We’ve been bringing you a fresh batch of deals every day this month to help you get something smile-worthy for everyone in your crew. That means for the next three days, you’re not going to want to miss what we’ve got to show you.
Want to get free shipping and early sale access? This year, for the first time, Walmart+ paying members will receive exclusive four-hour early access to all online Black Friday events throughout November! Plus, you’ll get free shipping (on everything — there’s no order minimum!) and unlimited free delivery on groceries. That’ll make your life easier through the holidays and beyond. Sign up for your free 15-day trial here (note that you need a paid membership to get early access to the deals), and a quick three-question survey will add on an additional two more weeks for a solid 30 days of use. (And by the way, those without Walmart+ still get free shipping on orders of $35 or more.)
1. $120 off an iHome HEPA vac — that’s nearly half off!
Born to run. (Photo: Walmart)
Holy moly! This iHome cordless vac has serious street cred. Not only is it equipped with a HEPA filter — the most highly recommended option for allergy sufferers and fastidious housekeepers alike — but it boasts a run time of an entire hour on a single charge. In a world where most stick vacs run for 30 minutes at most, that’s a big deal. Oh, and did we mention it has a snap-off hand vac attachment that makes it easy to clean the couch and the car? Add the LED “headlights,” LCD display, and 400 watt motor, and you’ve got a high-performance gift on your hands.
“Xmas in a box!” exclaims one satisfied shopper. “I absolutely love this vacuum.” Another calls it “strong for a lightweight vacuum.” It’ll give anybody a lift.
$250 at Walmart
Clear winners. (Photo: Walmart)
Any devotee of Marie Kondo or The Home Edit will flip — or should we say pop? — to receive this set of classic Oxo storage containers. There’s a reason you see them in every magazine and TV show: They’re simply the best. The containers themselves are made of clear, scratch-resistant acrylic, and the tops lock on airtight. It’s also it’s fun to push down the button that releases them. This range of sizes lets your lucky recipient decant their pantry goods from of their cardboard boxes into beautiful stacks, or upgrade their existing, mismatched storage containers. These beauties are designed to fit everything from linguine to Goldfish crackers to flour and sugar.
Best of all, they won’t need to wash them by hand, unlike older Oxo Pop containers. “Oxo Pop containers were always a great idea, but they just got even greater,” says one shopper. “Now they’re completely dishwasher safe! That’s a game changer!…This is a perfect addition to my kitchen pantry.” It’s a gift that’ll never go stale.
$105 at Walmart
Cool runnings. (Photo: Walmart)
We’ve found the perfect present for someone who’s going places but stuck inside. This slim little Skonyon treadmill folds in half and has wheels so your recipient can roll it into a closet or wherever else for storage. It’s the ideal exercise equipment for an apartment or an office. But it’s no slouch when it comes to features either: It’s made of heavy-duty steel, and it has 3 modes, 12 workout programs, an LED display, built-in speakers, a cup holder and a quiet vacuum motor that can crank all the way up to 7.5 MPH.
“This allows me to get my 10,000 steps daily rain or shine!” says one shopper. “It’s super silent compared to other treadmills I’ve used in gyms,” says another. It’s way less than a Peloton, and more practical.
$660 at Walmart
Time to get cozy. (Photo: Walmart)
We’ve literally got your mom or sister’s farmhouse dream home in the bag. Everything they need to give their bedroom a stylish country-modern makeover — a reversible bedspread, chic but casual windowpane-print sheets and matching shams — comes in this $76 Serta set. We love that it’s reversible from red to black, so it’s really two gifts in one. Also, you’d never guess it, but the ultra-soft material is antimicrobial, hypoallergenic, and stain resistant, so it’ll look fresh and clean for a long time to come.
“I love the way this Serta set looks on my bed and how soft the fabrics feel against my skin. It’s great to have a set that coordinates and has all the pieces in one bag,” says one shopper. When they’re ready to mix it up, they’ve got a neutral base for any throw pillows they fancy.
$76 at Walmart
Smooth move. (Photo: Walmart)
“I have used Norelco razors my entire life,” says one shopper. “Given the rising cost of replacement blades, I decided to try the new Braun Series 7. I have only had it three weeks, but so far I love it. Close shave, easy to maintain, lasting charge.”
Maybe you know someone who could stand to simplify their mornings? Reviewers agree this $134 Braun electric shaver makes their life easier and gives them a very close shave. It has a head that rotates 360 degrees to hit every angle and sensors that adjust it to your beard length to trim more in every pass. Its lithium-ion battery charges in five minutes and runs for three weeks. They also get a trimmer attachment, a travel case, and a cleaning brush. It’s a mature razor for a mature guy — go ahead, give him an upgrade.
$150 at Walmart
6. A command center for kiddos for $82 off
The C (as in cute) suite. (Photo: Walmart)
This KidKraft desk and chair set might be made for homework, but it’s also a fun zone. They’ll love decorating the the built-in bulletin board — ready for notes, pictures and stickers — and scribbling on the dry erase board, not to mention stashing their stuff in their very own organizers and three storage drawers. It’s their new HQ for school, art projects, crafting and computer time. Plus the chair’s really comfy. Parents will love that it’s made out of solid wood, and painted in an easy-to-wipe-down finish (choose from five color options).
“Great little desk!” says one shopper. “It’s really cute and decent quality. I upgraded to this for my girls who are six and eight, and I’m sure we will get a few years out of it.” You never know, they just might enjoy doing their homework here.
$210 at Walmart
The reviews quoted above reflect the most recent versions at the time of publication.
Looking for more great Walmart deals? Check these out:
- Samsung 32-inch Class The Frame QLED Smart TV, $448 (was $700), walmart.com
- TCL 50-inch Class 5-Series 4K Ultra HD QLED Roku Smart TV, $449 (was $900), walmart.com
- Samsung 55-inch Class QLED 4K LED Smart TV, $698 (was $850), walmart.com
- TCL 65-inch Class 6-Series 4K Ultra HD Mini-LED QLED Roku Smart TV, $898 (was $1,300), walmart.com
- JBL Endurance JUMP Waterproof Wireless Sport In-Ear Headphones, $40 (was $70), walmart.com
- Bose Sport Earbuds, $149 (was $179), walmart.com
- JLab Audio Studio ANC On-Ear Wireless Headphones, $40 (was $60), walmart.com
- Sony WIC200 Wireless In-ear Headphones, $25 (was $33), walmart.com
- Mpow 65Hrs Bluetooth Headphones, $20 (was $48), walmart.com
- Sony WH-CH510 Wireless On-Ear Headphones, $38 (was $58), walmart.com
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Noise Cancelling Headphones, $190 (was $350), walmart.com
Video game deals:
- FIFA 22 (Xbox One), $26 (was $60), walmart.com
- PAW Patrol: Mighty Pups — Save Adventure Bay (Nintendo Switch), $18 (was $40), walmart.com
- Death Stranding (PS4), $20 (was $40), walmart.com
- Playstation Sackboy: A Big Adventure (PS4), $30 (was $60), walmart.com
- Days Gone (PS4), $20 (was $60), walmart.com
- LEGO Ninjago Movie Video Game (PS4), $13 (was $60), walmart.com
- Monster Energy Supercross The Official Videogame 3 (PS4), $30 (was $60), walmart.com
- La Crosse Technology Digital Soluna Sunrise & Sunset LCD Light Alarm Clock, $23 (was $50), walmart.com
- RGB Floor Lamp, $71 (was $122), walmart.com
- Cricut Joy Machine -DIY, Label Maker and Paper Cutter, $129 (was $149), walmart.com
- Muscle Massage Gun Deep Tissue Percussion Muscle Massager, $50 (was $130), walmart.com
- MillonEssentials V4SHARK Deep Tissue Massage Gun, $50 (was $80), walmart.com
- Wyze Color Bulb (two-pack), $18 (was $27), walmart.com
- Honeywell Home Smart Color Thermostat, $87 (was $149), walmart.com
- iRobot Roomba 676 Robot Vacuum, $177 (was $275), walmart.com
- iRobot Roomba i1 (1152) Robot Vacuum, $279 (was $400), walmart.com
- Ionvac Smartclean 2000 Robovac, $99 (was $180), walmart.com
- Anker eufy HomeVac S11 Reach, Handstick Vaccum Cleaner, $99 (was $199), walmart.com
- Anker eufy HomeVac H11 Pure, Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner, $29 (was $50), walmart.com
- iHome AutoVac Nova Self Empty Robot Vacuum and Mop, $249 (was $600), walmart.com
- Cate & Chloe McKenzie 18k White Gold Plated Dangling Earrings with Swarovski Crystals, $20 (was $136), walmart.com
- Free Assembly Women’s Corduroy Knit Sweatshirt, $11 (was $22)), walmart.com
- BAGATELLE.NYC Women’s Puff Sleeve Snow Wash Cotton Top, $10 (was $30), walmart.com
- Ninja Professional 1000-Watt Blender, $69 (was $84), walmart.com
- Keurig K-Duo Essentials Single Serve & Carafe Coffee Maker, $79 (was $99), walmart.com
- The Pioneer Woman 25 Piece Ceramic Nonstick Aluminum Easy Clean Cookware Set, $119 (was $159), walmart.com
- Presto Dorothy Rapid Cold Brew Coffee Maker, $45 (was $80), walmart.com
- Pyrex Glass 3-Piece Measuring Cup Set, $18 (was $23), walmart.com
- The Pioneer Woman Frontier 5-Piece Non-Stick Aluminum Cookware Set, $45 (was $55), walmart.com
- Air Fryer Toaster Oven Family Size Countertop Oven, $150 (was $300), walmart.com
- CHI 1″ Tourmaline Ceramic Hairstyling Iron, $40 (was $70), walmart.com
- REN Skincare Glyco Lactic Radiance Renewal Mask, $27 (was $55), walmart.com
- Obagi360 Retinol, $51 (was $69), walmart.com
- Peter Thomas Roth Water Drench Hyaluronic Cloud Cream Hydrating Face Moisturizer, $28 (was $52), walmart.com
- Bosley BosRevive Color Safe Conditioner, $33 (was $48), walmart.com
- CHI Infra Treatment, $19 (was $32), walmart.com
- Stearns & Foster Medium Standard Bed Pillows, $45 (was $120), walmart.com
- Tempurpedic Memory Foam Essential Support Pillow, $35 (was $79), walmart.com
- Electric Heated Mattress Pad $76 (was $130), walmart.com
- Mainstays Paris Night 8 Piece Comforter Set, $30 (was $35), walmart.com
- PharMeDoc Blue Cooling Memory Foam Pillow, $25 (was $49), walmart.com
- Casper Original Pillow, Standard, $58.50 (was $65), walmart.com
- Hover-1 Matrix UL Certified Electric Hoverboard, $99 (was $198), walmart.com
- Thomas & Friends Ready to Play Trackmaster Sodor Favorites Model Train Set, $20 (was $35), walmart.com
- KidKraft Uptown Espresso Wooden Play Kitchen, $99 (was $200), walmart.com
- Barbie Chelsea Color Reveal Doll with Confetti Print & 6 Surprises, $7 (was $10), walmart.com
- Spider-Man Titan Hero Figure 6-Pack, $30 (was $60), walmart.com