This article is brought to you by Walmart and created by In The Know’s commerce team. If you decide to purchase products through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Drumroll, please. On the twelfth day of deals, we are giving you…something for everyone on your list! You can polish off your holiday shopping today, and kick back come December. There’s no need to work your fingers to the bone scrolling the ’net far and wide. We’ve teamed up with Walmart for our 30 Days of Savings event and, every day this month, we’re rolling out deals you’ll want to snap up, stat.
Want to score free shipping and early sale access? This year, for the first time, Walmart+ members will receive exclusive four-hour early access to all online Black Friday events throughout the whole month. Plus, you’ll get free shipping (on everything—there’s no order minimum!) and unlimited free delivery on groceries. That’ll make your life easier through the holidays and beyond. Sign up for your free 15-day trial here, and a quick three-question survey will add on an additional two more weeks for a solid 30 days of use. (And by the way, those without Walmart+ still get free shipping on orders of $35 or more.)
Born to run. (Photo: Walmart)
Most cordless vacs, frankly, suck when it comes to run time. So gift a neatnik you know the joy of longer battery life. This Shark cordless pet stick vacuum runs for 40 minutes to attack all the fur, crumbs and other messes that emerge on floors and furniture. The truly detail-oriented will appreciate how it converts into a hand vac and comes with a crevice tool and dusting brush—must-haves for anyone who loves a spotless sofa and snuggling with their pets.
“I am in love with this lightweight, ultra-suction vac,” professes one satisfied shopper. “This is fantastic for me, as I have multiple pets, and this has made cleaning up a breeze.” Santa: 1, pet hair: 0.
$279 at Walmart
Go for (rose) gold with this gift. (Photo: Walmart)
This little rose gold notebook bundle will shine under the tree and on their desktop. The 15.6-inch HP laptop is slim and lightweight and comes with a matching wireless mouse and protective sleeve, perfect for the worker on the run. With a 9-hour battery life and FastCharge capability, they’ll stay connected all day long. The micro-edge display offers ultra-wide viewing and the machine will be ready to upgrade to the latest Windows 11 operating system as soon as they pop it out of the box.
Multitaskers rejoice! One happy customer reports that “the wireless mouse is responsive and quietly clicks. The laptop itself has handled having many tabs up and various applications.” Yes way rosé.
$299 at Walmart
Pretty and glam. (Photo: Walmart)
A 28-piece set to stock their new kitchen for only 79 bucks? Order up! That breaks down to less than $3 per item. This collection comes complete with the essentials you’d expect along with a pizza pan and a cake pan to round it out (pun intended). Plus, four felt cookware protectors help keep the set in shape and prevent damage when stacking (a necessity for small apartment and dorm dwellers).
“The skillets were great for frying and no sticking,” says one five-star reviewer. Plus, they look great thanks to the gold handles and sparkly speckled coating. Now that’s a seriously chic bargain.
$79 at Walmart
Watch out, Lily Collins. (Photo: Walmart)
Better brows—who doesn’t want those? Tweezerman is the gold standard when it comes to eyebrow tools. This iridescent mini Tweezerman set — on sale for just $13 — includes travel-size versions of the brand’s signature slant and point tweezers, so your lucky recipient can pluck with precision. (No slippery grip here! These mini tools are still tooled to perfection like their full-size siblings, so they don’t miss a thing.)
The handy, TSA-approved case tucks right into the toe of a stocking and, later on, into a handbag or toiletry kit so the arch angels in your life can groom on the go.
$15 at Walmart
Come on in—this water’s fine! (Photo: Walmart)
Hold off on those nail salon gift certificates. This HoMedics foot spa will deliver bubbly bliss not just once, but every time they plug it in. Relaxation seekers can just fill it up with warm water, then sit back and use the toe-touch controls to switch on the massage setting without so much as bending over. To ensure there’s no mess to spoil the spa vibes, it has a splash guard to keep the water inside the tub and off the floor.
“Love this little foot spa,” says one now-serene shopper. “Only regret is that I didn’t buy this a long time ago. What a difference!… My feet are so nice and smooth even after just one use. Amazing how much better I feel overall after just a little foot pampering.” TLC for tootsies — it’s always a win.
$24 at Walmart
It’s all about that lumberjack life. (Photo: Walmart)
We’ve all spent money on matching pj’s only to see our family members shelve them right after the holiday, never to surface again. (We’re looking at you, reindeer onesies. Button-down flannel sets, too.) This Fruit of the Loom duo, however, will serve him well all winter. You can’t go wrong with a classic black crewneck T-shirt. Just watch out: The buffalo check pants are considered to be so comfy, he might end up sporting them more often than you’d like.
“Quick delivery and great quality,” says one shopper who gave this set five stars. “Highly recommend for any man in your life!” says another. Hello, hibernation.
$20 at Walmart
Flower power. (Photo: Walmart)
Haven’t you heard? The over-the-top floral patterns that ruled in the ’80s are staging a stylish comeback. Lush florals are springing up everywhere from wallpaper to dresses — great news for all the flower lovers and wannabe prairie girls among us. Rachel Ashwell’s Simply Shabby Chic collections always sell out in a hurry — and Walmart has the best deals. Right now, you get an extra 37 percent off. That’s why this reversible bedding set (complete with a comforter, sham, and pretty ruffled throw pillow) is such a find.
“This is so beautiful,” says one shabby-chic shopper. “Great quality for a really good price!” Ka-bloom!
$48 at Walmart
The reviews quoted above reflect the most recent versions at the time of publication.
Looking for more great Walmart deals? Check these out:
- TCL 43″ Class 4-Series 4K UHD HDR Roku Smart TV, $279 (was $430), walmart.com
- LG 80 Series 50 Inch 4K UHD AI ThinQ 2021 Smart TV Bundle with Complete Mounting and Premiere Movies Streaming Kit, $640, (was $1,627), walmart.com
- LG 55″ Class 4K UHD Smart NanoCell 80 Series TV, $677 (was $1000), walmart.com
- SAMSUNG 55″ Class 4K (2160P) The Frame QLED Smart TV, $998 (was $1,398), walmart.com
- LG 65″ Class 4K UHD Smart OLED C1 Series TV with AI ThinQ®, $1,797 (was $2,700), walmart.com
Headphones and earbud deals:
- SAMSUNG Galaxy Buds+, $99 (was $150), walmart.com
- JLab Audio Studio ANC On-Ear Wireless Headphones, $40 (was $60), walmart.com
- Philips UT102 Wireless In-Ear Headphone, $31 (was $60), walmart.com
- JLab Audio JBuds Air Executive True Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds + Charging Case, $45 (was $70), walmart.com
- Sony WH-CH510 Wireless On-Ear Headphones, $60 (was $84), walmart.com
Video game deals:
- Nioh 2, Sony, PlayStation 4, $20 (was $60), walmart.com
- Need for Speed Heat, Electronic Arts, PlayStation 4, $20 (was $60), walmart.com
- Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order, Electronic Arts, PC, $20 (was $60), walmart.com
- Need for Speed Heat, $20 (was $60), walmart.com
Smart home deals:
- Nest Hello Smart Wi-Fi Video Doorbell, $156 (was $227), walmart.com
- ecobee4 Smart Thermostat + Room Sensors, No Hub Required, $219 (was $419), walmart.com
- Roku Express+ HD Streaming Media Player 2019 with Voice Remote (Manufacturer Refurbished), $28 (was $50), walmart.com
- MobiCam DXR-M1 Baby Monitoring System, $75 (was $160), walmart.com
- Light Camera Security, $37 (was $80), walmart.com
- Eureka MaxSwivel Deluxe Upright Multi-Surface Vacuum with No Loss of Suction & Swivel Steering, $69 (was $129), walmart.com
- BISSELL PowerLifter Pet with Swivel Bagless Upright Vacuum, $98 (was $119), walmart.com
- Kenmore Intuition BU4018 Bagged Upright Vacuum, $139 (was $199), walmart.com
- Hoover Power Scrub Elite Carpet Cleaner w/ HeatForce, $148 (was $169), walmart.com
- Anker eufy RoboVac, $149 (was $350), walmart.com
- Cyn & Luca Women’s Plus Size Faux Sherpa Bomber Jacket, $40 (was $179), walmart.com
- ELOQUII Elements Women’s Plus Size Striped Jacquard Sweater, $15 (was $30), walmart.com
- Circus by Sam Edelman Women’s Gretchen Shearling Hiker Boot, $55 (was $100), walmart.com
- Women’s Long Sleeve Scoop Neck Button Side Tunic Dress, $19 (was $50), walmart.com
- Jaclyn Apparel Women’s Striped Hooded Robe, $9 (was $19), walmart.com
- Hamilton Beach 2-Liter Professional Deep Fryer, $35 (was $53), walmart.com
- The Pioneer Woman Cowboy Rustic 14-Piece Forged Cutlery Knife Block Set, $49 (was $59), walmart.com
- Cuisinart Black Non-Handled Mandoline Slicer with Stainless Steel Blades, $50 (was $90), walmart.com
- Crock-Pot 7-Quart Smart-Pot Slow Cooker, $49 (was $79), walmart.com
- Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh Eau de Toilette, $65 (was $118), walmart.com
- Elizabeth Arden Red Door Body Lotion, $21 (was $36), walmart.com
- beautimate LED Makeup Vanity Mirror, $35 (was $70), walmart.com
- Laura Mercier Tea Menthe Citron Body Cleanse, $20 (was $40), walmart.com
- Maxkare 72″ x 84″ Electric Heated Blanket Oversized Flannel Heated Throw Blanket, $57 (was $110), walmart.com
- Pointehaven Solid or Print Cotton Heavyweight Flannel Bed Sheet Set, $37 (was $130), walmart.com
- BrylaneHome Reversible Quilted Bedspread, $72 (was $210), walmart.com
- Microfiber Floral Bed Sheets, $24 (was $43), walmart.com
- Full Size Cooling Gel Memory Foam Mattress Topper, $68 (was $130), walmart.com
- Little Tikes Easy Store 3-Foot Trampoline, $45 (was $70), walmart.com
- Baby Alive Lulu Achoo Doll, $40 (was $53), walmart.com
- Best Choice Products Kids Mini Scooter with Light-Up Wheels and Height Adjustable T-Bar, $40 (was $60), walmart.com
- OUSGAR Sport Balance Bike for Kids Toddlers, $35 (was $116), walmart.com
- Best Choice Products RC Transforming Toy Semi Truck Robot Car, $37 (was $90), walmart.com