This article is brought to you by Walmart and created by In The Know’s commerce team. If you decide to purchase products through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
The best part of any holiday party is the food! Well, unless you’re exchanging gifts — maybe those two things are tied for first place.
Nonetheless, whether you’re planning a fancy holiday dinner party or the neighbors come over for an impromptu get-together, it’s never a bad idea to have a signature, go-to party dish. In fact, why not make it this spinach and artichoke dip with a twist?
No matter the size of the party, you can make this dip in a flash. Plus, you can get all of the ingredients from Walmart pretty quickly, thanks to its two-hour delivery and free curbside pickup. (There’s a $35 order minimum, although it’s waived for Express delivery. Otherwise, keep in mind that delivery fees and restrictions apply.)
Walmart makes it easy to get groceries, serveware, party decorations and gifts for any holiday occasion. Simply order the ingredients on Walmart’s website and mix up this dip in less than 10 minutes. All you need is one mixing bowl (or you can even toss it together in the bowl you plan to serve it in). It’s quick, easy and, most importantly, delicious.
Spinach and Artichoke Dip with a Twist
- Marketside Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Green Onions
- Grape Tomatoes
- Fresh Italian Parsley
- Organic Fresh Rosemary
- Marketside French Baguette
- Roughly chop green onions, cherry tomatoes and parsley, and gently pull fresh rosemary from the plant. You can use as much of each ingredient as you’d like. Chop 1/4 cup to 1/3 cup of each, or if you like one ingredient more than the others, add a little bit more of it.
- Mix the chopped ingredients into the Marketside Spinach Artichoke Dip with a spoon.
- Serve with toasted baguette slices (or veggies, if that’s more your vibe).
If you liked this article, check out these four festive finds from Walmart to get your home ready for the holidays.
More from In The Know: