Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Welcome to Best Bites, a video series that aims to satisfy your never-ending craving for food content through quick, beautiful videos for the at-home foodie.
Talk about a crowd-pleaser! These adorable Jell-O shots look like mini watermelons and taste even better. You’ll be the hit of any party when you walk in the door with these.
- 1 (3-ounce) package watermelon Jell-O mix
- 1 cup tequila
- 1 cup boiling water
- 10–15 limes
- black sesame seeds
- Slice limes in half and scoop out the inside. (You toss them away or juice them before scooping for future use.)
- Line a baking sheet with rice and nestle the lime halves on the rice. The rice should keep the halves from flipping over.
- In a small pitcher, mix Jell-O mix, boiling water, tequila and whisk until combined.
- Fill lime cups with Jell-O mixture and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours to chill.
- Once done chilling, top with black sesame seeds and serve.
If you enjoyed this recipe, you may also enjoy making these watermelon lemonade slushies.
More from In The Know: