People can’t get enough of the “Who are you in love with?” sticker. The simple add-on has become a must for Instagram Stories. There’s no intriguing image or special emoji, the sticker is just a small label with the question: “Who are you in love with?” After all, sometimes less is more. Instagrammers are using the sticker to share photos of their loved ones, like their besties, boyfriends, girlfriends, siblings and pets.
How to get the “Who are you in love with?” sticker on Instagram
The sticker isn’t available on the usual sticker page. Instead, you’ll have to track down the maker’s Instagram profile.
1. Visit the sticker creator’s profile @astrida_03.
2. Click the Story highlight labeled “add your sticker.”
3. Scroll the Story reel until you get to the one called “Who are you in love with?”
4. Click “Add Yours” to instantly add the sticker to your Instagram Story.
5. Finally, upload the photo of whoever it is you’re in love with from your camera roll.
Another way to get the sticker is to select “Add Yours” if you see another profile using it on your feed.
In The Know is now available on Apple News — follow us here!
If you liked this story, check out this article about this coffee creamer hack that’s about to save your morning routine.
More from In The Know: