Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
One of the sad truths about life is that quality kitchen items can get pretty pricey. From dinnerware to iconic cookware items meant to last a lifetime, they take up a chunk of your paycheck. If you’ve been wanting to up your kitchen game from that singular frying pan you’ve had since college, you need to run — nay, sprint — to the Williams Sonoma Cyber Monday sale. Yes, I know it’s Tuesday but the sale has been extended so you *must* take full advantage.
The very, very major event is offering up to 50% off of select items, as well as an extra 20% off clearance items with the code EXTRA. Yes, “extra” is also what you’re about to be once you have your snazzy new kitchen gear. We love holiday sales! Cue the happy tears.
Have you been dreaming of a Le Creuset oval Dutch oven to roast a whole chicken in, since before you could speak? That’s on sale. Do you believe that the most decadent baked goods are mixed in a KitchenAid Stand Mixer? Oh, look! That’s also on sale. Are you envious of every influencer who owns the Fellow Stagg EKG Electric Kettle? I’m sensing a theme here.
Shop the best Williams Sonoma sale deals this season by clicking here. Or you can take a look at our top picks by scrolling below. Happy (stylish) cooking!
1. Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast Iron Essential Oven, 3.5 Quart, $179.95 (Orig. $300)
2. Ooni Koda 16 Pizza Oven, $479.95 (Orig. $599.95)
3. Staub Enameled Cast Iron Everything Pan, $169.95 (Orig. $371)
4. Nespresso VertuoPlus Deluxe Coffee Maker & Espresso Machine By De’Longhi, $189.95 (Orig. $142.95)
5. Star Wars Cakelet Pan, $31.96 (Orig. $39.95)
6. Le Creuset Signature Enameled Cast Iron Oval Dutch Oven, 8 Quart, $299.95 (Orig. $440)
7. KitchenAid K400 Blender, $169.95 (Orig. $279.95)
8. Wüsthof Classic 7-Piece Knife Block Set, $229.99 (Orig. $349.95)
9. KitchenAid 5-Quart Artisan Stand Mixer, $349.95 (Orig. $429.95)
10. All-Clad Stainless-Steel 10-Piece Cookware Set, $799.95 (Orig. $1,500)
11. Le Creuset Heritage Stoneware Rectangular Covered Casserole Dish, $96 (Orig $120)
12. Instant Pot 8-Quart Pro Crisp Pressure Cooker & Air Fryer, $169.95 (Orig. $249.95)
13. Fellow Stagg EKG Electric Pour-Over Kettle, $135.95 (Orig. $159.95)
14. Harry Potter Adult Apron, $31.96 (Orig. $39.95)
15. Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender, $549.95 (Orig. $599.95)
16. Cuisinart Bread Maker, $89.95 (Orig. 129.95)
If you liked this story, shop the best home items from Walmart’s Cyber Week sale.
Special Offer for YouDon't wait — Solo Stove fire pits are 30% off now
More from In The Know: