Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
If you want to be a bit more intentional with where and how you spend your money this holiday season, how about showing women-owned businesses some love? From food to sustainable clothing, women are changing the game in so many incredible ways.
If you’re on the hunt for incredible deals, don’t let that deter you from shopping women-owned business. Here are 8 women-owned brands, both big and small, hosting must-shop sales right now
1. The Essentials, $59.50 (Orig. $85)
- Take 30 percent off on all plant-based hair care at Act + Acre now through Nov. 30. All orders over $75 ship for free.
2. Hit Refresh Set, $49 (Orig. $55)
- Alleyoop’s best-selling beauty products are 20 percent off now through Nov. 30. Spend $70 and you’ll also receive a free tote bag.
3. The Lodge Trio, $104 (Orig. $144)
- Reusable water bottles and lip balms are all 25 percent off at bkr. Plus, you’ll receive a free Spiked Bubbly 500 mL bottle on orders over $75.
4. Nail Artist In Big Night Out, $14 (Orig. $28)
- Select nail colors including Big Night Out and Just The Nip are 50 percent off at Emilie Heathe.
5. The Bliss, $45
- Need new undergarments? Hit up Harper Wilde’s buy more, save more sale. Take 35 percent off orders over $150, 25 percent off orders over $125, 20 percent off orders over $100 and 15 percent off all other orders.
6. The Exercise Dress, $90 (Orig. $100)
- Save up to 70 percent sitewide on leggings, sports bras and more at Outdoor Voices.
- Makeup lovers should head to Pat McGrath where orders under $150 will receive 25 percent off and orders over $150 will receive 30 percent off.
8. Faux Leather Moto Leggings, $88 (Orig. $110)
- Everything is 20 percent off at Spanx now through Nov. 30, no code needed.
If you enjoyed this story, check out this top-rated hair growth shampoo that’s 20 percent off on Amazon right now.
More from In The Know: