Our team is dedicated to finding and telling you more about the products and deals we love. If you love them too and decide to purchase through the links below, we may receive a commission. Pricing and availability are subject to change.
Work-from-home practices have significantly increased across the country between June 2020 and now (October 2020). In fact, there have been several statistics reported on the positive impact WFH mandates have had on the larger American workforce.
It has been reported that 4.3 million Americans reported working from home half-time or full-time, in 2020. Another study found that 66 percent of remote workers say they are now more productive than when they worked on-site at a company.
While the latter statistic may be true, it goes without saying that one’s at-home work environment plays a major part in one’s productivity. Setting up a thorough workstation — no matter how big or small — to fit one’s individual needs is key.
For those who aren’t morning people, bed desks or risers may be the way to go, while for others who prefer sitting at a designated area that’s still comfortable and productivity-inducing, a compact laptop stand may get the job done.
Even with these two elements crossed off the checklist, there still remains tons of supplementary items that can make what may be considered your temporary “new normal” a much more comfortable and enjoyable experience.
To help you add to your current setup or inspire you to create one that’s more conducive to your needs, we’ve compiled a list of 16 products that you can use to make your workspace a place you look forward to utilizing on a daily basis.
1. YaheeTech Ergonomic Office Desk Chair With Lumbar Support, $49.48 (Orig. 79.99)
2. Moft Invisible Slim Laptop Stand, $24.99
3. Oakywood Wooden Laptop Stand, $149
4. TP-Link Wi-Fi Extender/Booster, $29.99 (Orig. 34.99)
6. Nnewvante Adjustable And Foldable Bamboo Laptop Desk, $40.69 (Orig. $45.99)
8. Logitech M510 Wireless Computer Mouse With USB Unifying Receiver, $23.94 (Orig. $39.99)
9. Logitech MX Keys Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard, $99.99
10. Logitech K380 Multi-Device Bluetooth Keyboard, $39.99
14. Nomad Universal Cable USB-C, $34.95
15. Keurig K-Mini Single-Serve Coffee Maker, $79.99
16. Samsonite Ergonomic Lumbar Support Pillow, $19.99
If you enjoyed this story, read about these $150 noise-canceling headphones that shoppers say offer ‘better quality’ than Bose.
More from In The Know: