“If you want perfect Barbie feet, you have to try a medical pedicure.”
“Kim, this is for wealthy people…”
“PLEASE DON’T DO THIS … I’m literally begging you.”
A woman shared a teary video to TikTok after she accidentally superglued her eye shut, mistaking the glue for eye drops.
According to her family, the 27-year-old doesn’t understand why thousands of people are writing letters to her.
TikTokers were taken aback by her warnings.
The 40-second clip cycles through what a person with a cochlear implant hears when various tones are played, followed by several sentences of speech.
The whole operating room was cracking up at this mom fighting to stay awake.
An M.D. candidate explained why you should never use those automatic hand dryers in public bathrooms.
Scarlett’s unbridled joy is reminding millions around the world to never take the little things in life for granted.